[Gpdd] Misc: Welcome Ryan and Punky

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 23:07:25 EDT 2006

I would like to extend a gpdd welcome
  to Ryan and Punky, Punky sounds like
  you have a good slave in Ryan, you seem
  to have quite the housing accomatations
  and a slave who is interested in doing what
  is best for you. I would like to have your
  master Ryan give his location so that we
  can place you on our roll call. If interested
  I could send you a copy of the roll call of
  masters and slaves of this site.
  Also welcome to any other slave who might
  be lurking about. Please join our gpdd
  roll call by send and email to the digest
  with your location, and masters and
  slaves names.
  Birdie slave to Masters Jimmy Jr,
  Spunky, Miss Perky and Miss Pooky