[Gpdd] [MISC] jelaousy.........

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 22:43:55 EDT 2006

Happy Birthday to YaYa of the Winky Girls!!!!

  Ok, I have got to share this............my boys are giving me the evil glare because of the two new additions to the family..........Mickey and Minnie.....When I originally bought The Boys from Las Vegas they were pets for my classroom.....That lasted a couple of weeeks and I fell in love and couldn't bring myself to take them to school anymore. First of all, I teach students with behavior problems and there is the occasionally yelling by the students.........that and it seemed like my students were always sick.....So I decided to buy a couple of female mice for my classroom last weeeek (my students are taking very good care of them)......Well The Boys are not liking it. I bring The Girls home on the weeekend. The Boys think their turf is being invaded......  I am getting "The Look".......You all know exactly what I am talking about when I say that......lol.....What is really going to throw a loop in it all of it is when my boyfriend moves back.....he has openly admitted
 to being jealous of The Boys, now I have The Girls also, ............haha............Does anyone have a schedule they have made to make sure all parties have equal amount of time to spend with thier slave.............Any help will be appreciated............Oh, and I will be starting school in January.... along with teaching........I have two months to make this master schedule........Just wondering if anyone else has this problem..........

  My heart goes out to those who had furbabies go to the bridge.........

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas (let's not forget The Girls)
  Comet, Alf, and Chip      (Mickey and Minnie)