[Gpdd] Announcement ~ Welcome Minnie!

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 21 17:39:38 EDT 2006

After a bout of bad news, it's always good to be able to give some great news!
     Last weekend my daughter and I had a table at our local shelter's event, "Dog Day".  Our friend Karen Brown from Cavy Rescue New England came with us to educate about adopting guinea pigs and show some of her fosters.
     Karen had asked if I would foster one of her divas.  Of course we immediately fell in love with this piggy, and so there is a new Haypile Honey!
     After numerous name changes, Minnie Mouse-Piggle-Wiggle is happily enjoying the permanent good life as a Haypile Honey.  As my daughter remarked, she's quite a plump girl and obviously accustomed to certain gastronomic standards under Karen's fostering!  Luckily The Honeys (and Master Frodo) have us well trained, and we have so far been able to keep her in sufficient romaine, apple, and carrots!
     Thanks once again to all who emailed after Mousey and Bil crossed the Bridge.  It truly makes a difficult time that much easier when you know you have friends behind you.
     And for now, pass the lettuce and help the Haypile Honeys, Frodo, and I eat a toast to our new baby, Minnie!
--
  Judi, the Haypile Honeys, and the    Baggins Boy
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/