[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, rabbits Bianca and Gisele

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Oct 21 23:11:40 EDT 2006

Birdie, thank you for posting Jenn's message that wouldn't go
through.  Jenn, what a touching story about how your piggies helped to
comfort your rabbits Bianca and Gisele.  How sweet to hear about Polly Pig
curling up next to them and Buttercup licking their faces.  We are so sorry
that your bunnies had teeth problems and ultimately didn't make it, but
what a beautiful display of love and compassion from your piggies.  Thank
you for sharing your story, and please accept our condolences.

Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday