[Gpdd] [MISC] Welcome's etc.

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Oct 22 20:35:22 EDT 2006

Hi Ryan welcome to the gpdd we're really glad to have you here.  Your
master Punky sounds very handsome and lucky to have you as a slave.  I'd
definitely consider having his brothers, with such a big cage you'd be
able to section off partitions if things become a bit too feisty.  Good
luck and we look forward to photos and more stories from you all.

Happy birthday YaYa sounds like you've had a great day and of course
being spoilt rotten, as you should. Duke says you're really smart to act
like the sweet innocent piggie. he he he.
Love the photos of you and yes we do remember the bath ones, definitely
Model of the Year.

Penny so glad to hear you've named your furbabies.  Cadbury must be
delicious of course (even tho i only like their white chocolate - i work
only 15 mins from one of their factories) and Bramley what a great name,
i bet he'll love eating apples.  Yes i'm also an OinkerNet fan i even
have it as one of my sites open all day just to see what they're up to.

Corrine and Michael so glad to hear you're all OK and not too much
damage. Sorry to hear your parents had more problems tho, hope all  is
well for them.  Very pleased that Mini, Peppermint, Blossom and Baby
Truffles were not hurt at all.  Lovely to hear from you again missed not
hearing about your furbabies and i'm hoping your health is better now.

Awwwww Laura those pics were so cute Zephyr and Felix are two little
cutie pies. Would just love to pick them up and give them big piggie
kisses and cuddles.

Welcome to Minnie at the Haypile Honeys resort, we'll be looking forward
to seeing photos and hearing all about you growing up with mummy slave
Judy.

Great news Julie, so pleased Archie is on the recovery list.  So worried
for you after Sully having teeth problems i know how you feel. Isn't
critical care wonderful, especially when the piggie will actually eat it
instead of being force fed.  I'm sure it was those extra cuddles as well
that helped Archie. What a wonderful slave you are to take a break just
to help him.

Have a great week everyone, sending piggie kisses and cuddles to all our
furbabies that are unwell and cuddles to their slaves.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully