[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Harry Caray

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Oct 23 22:31:38 EDT 2006

I sent this the other day, but I think it got lost, so I'm sending it
again.  Apologies if it appears twice.

Brenda, yes, piggies never leave our hearts, even when they physically must
leave us, so we certainly understand how you continue to miss Harry Caray,
who passed away two years ago.  Thank you for letting us know of his
passing; how amazing that he was almost seven.  We send our belated
condolences on your loss.  Harry Caray was lucky to be so loved, then and
always.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday