[Gpdd] (Misc) Gift Exchange and Guiny

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 24 02:44:28 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Just to let you know, Tea & Biscuit have entered for the gift exchange! Also
Tea was very excited to see the photo of his piggie friend Guiny, and is
very happy that she still thinks he is "the absolutetetly handsomeste boar"!
I Think Biscuit may be getting fed up with Tea keeping going on about it!!!!

Claire, Tea & Biscuit