[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Tom

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Oct 24 20:13:25 EDT 2006

Glen we are so very sorry to hear little Tom has passed onto the Bridge.
I'm sure he's muching away on lots of fresh green grass and playing with
all his lovely friends from the gpdd, they'll all be looking after each
other, i hope he makes friends with our Sully. We're sending lots of
piggie kisses and cuddles to the lonely Jerry, please eat little one
your slave needs you so much.  Cuddles to you to help comfort you.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully.