[Gpdd] [MISC] <How to make a link to your pigture>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 04:41:53 EDT 2006

Hi all,
First of all, i think we would love to participate in the secret santa this
year. we had so much fun last year with making the presents :-D.I have not
asked my sister yet, but i guess she would agree (in fact i would not be
surprised if we double posted) so sign up the winky girls!
Claire; guiny was very happy to hear from tea again, she is sitting in a
corner with very pink ears ;-)

But i posted to explain how i make the links to the pictures. Julie asked
this, but i figured, maybe some other people want to know this and if this
results in more piggiepigtures, well, all the more reason to start typing
right away. (warning: if you do not like technical stuff, skip the rest of
my email, But i'll keep it really easy so that hopefully everyone will
understand)

You need an online fotoalbum. There are many(blinqz??Hyves?or maybe your
homepage or website), maybe you have one already (do not use msnspace or
yahoo for this, other people need to be a member to view your pigtures) if
you already have your pigture online then right-mouse click on it and view
properties. Copy the URL (adress). Do this by selecting the adress (move
over the adress with the mousepointer while holding the left mouse button)
and then press Ctrl and c. When you are typing your message in your email
press Ctrl and v and then the adress will be pasted in you message.

If you do not have an online photo album, this is the one I use:
http://xs.to/
what i like about this one, is that underneath the picture it shows all
codes for using the the pictures in different settings (for posting on the
gpdd i use the bottom code). If you want to use this go to the website and
click on 'my account+album' you have to fill in an emailadress twice to
register.From then on it's easy to use(it's been a while but i think i had
to confirm my signing up by clicking on their link in the email they sent
me, they explain in their email how to proceed from that). after uploading
your pigture there are codes below your picture and then you can select one
(just click and it will turn blue all by itself) ctrl+c and then ctrl+v in
your email.
The site is kinda picky about the email adresses. It did not want my hotmail
or gmail, but it accepted my work email (outlook). If you have questions
about any of this you can always email me!
(jannekestaaks at hotmail.com)

Hope to see many pigtures!! ;-)
Grtz
janneke

p.s. also many 'thank you's  to the other people that responded to our
pigtures. I hope our pigs will not get an attitude because of it ;-)