[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc - Posting Pigtures

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 13:07:01 EDT 2006

Thanks, Janneke, for taking the time to explain how to
  post our pigtures so everyone can enjoy them!  Now I
  just have to stop and download from my camera, or
  get them put on a cd so I can do this!
  (btw- don't you know, pigs with an attitude are the best kind?!!)

  also- I meant to add another comment to my recent post
  about the dairy website. I thought some might enjoy noting
  the similarities between caring for piggies and for cows.
  I tried to picture a barn full of piggies like this, wondering
  what they'd do when the water comes on!  hehe

  Susi & the Herd of Okie Piggies