[Gpdd] [GPDD] Announcement: Deepest Condolences on Your Loss of Your Dear Pearl

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 17:05:57 EDT 2006

Dear Dr Kay-
  We are so very, very sad to read of your dear Pearl piggie's sudden
  departure for the Bridge!  I cannot imagine (or, perhaps I can) how
  very sad and hurt you must feel . . . of course, you did all you possibly
  could, every breath meant for the best for her. But then, we always do
  have second thoughts, and blame ourselves, etc, don't we?
  Still, I like to think there is a reason for everything, whether we see it
  or not. In this instance, I strongly believe that this is a strong reminder
  or notice to us all to take great care with our instructions and questions
  whenever one of our wee ones is facing surgery.
  Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us.
  Our hearts truly go out to you.
  Piggie hugs'n'kisses from
  Susi & the Okie Piggies