[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc - Welcome new Piggies!

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 17:13:07 EDT 2006

Rayna -  Please accept our congratulations, and welcome to baby Shakira!
  Nothing more precious than a new baby piggie!!!
  Kay - And a big welcome to little Emily, too!  I know she will bless (and heal)
  your heart!
  Penny - what is Metatone? I mean, if we don't find that brand in our store, what
  are we looking for?  This may not be something we need right now at Cavy Lodge,
  but if it's good, and available, we may want to add it to our first aid supplies.
  It's the thing you don't have that you need desperately!

  Susi & the Okie Piggies