[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Pearl

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 04:38:42 EDT 2006

Kay and Bess

We were so very sorry to read of the departure for the Rainbow Bridge of
your dear, singing Beauty Pig, Pearl. She sounds like a truly wonderful
character, and it must have been a terrible shock to lose her so suddenly  through a
vet's intervention like that.

We are certain that Pearl knew she was loved - I always say anything over 4
years is a bonus for these fragile creatures. Hopefully Bess will make a full
recovery, both from her procedure and from her grief, and that Emily will
prove  to be a comfort to you both.

As you will read, we are also in mourning at present, after the death of  our
dear "old lady" Muscade. No doubt the two of them are popcorning at the
Rainbow Bridge even as I write - just hope Muscade is not making a meal of
Pearl's fur!

May it bring you a grain of comfort to know that there are people in other
corners of the world who understand and share your grief.

Debbie and the now only 14 Dolly Mixtures