[Gpdd] [HEALTH] regarding skin problems

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 18:07:22 EDT 2006

Charlene,
  My Alf also has skin problems. I do believe he is an american crested. His skin will just flake off when you rub your hand over his hair. One vet told me it was normal and another said it was from the trauma of our trip this summer. It has gotten better since we have been back, but he still flakes. So I haven't really worried about it and doesn't seem to really bother him.....If anyone has any suggestions, please share.......

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip