[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- EXERCISE BALL

Rachel H rmhenise at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 17:31:13 EDT 2006

  Hi Rachel,
    I saw the same thing on Drs Foster & Smith a few months ago now. They also had an article say that those were a great way to keep your piggies in shape. I was so appalled I wrote to them as soon as I had finished reading it! They sent me back an email saying they would have their veterinary consultants look into it and that was the last I heard from them. I stopped buying products from them after that. I would put this on the digest myself but my posts never go through! Feel free to post it if you would like. It's such a shame that guinea pigs aren't as highly regarded at cats and dogs. They make just wonderful companions, it's just not fair!
  ~Shauna, Proud Piggie Parent of Quentin & Zeus as well as Momo waiting at the Bridge

  m&m