[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES - Pearl

Julie juwles at optusnet.com.au
Sat Oct 28 08:55:41 EDT 2006

Dear Kay

Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your dearest little
Pearl.    My heart is in pain for you.   It's obvious how much you
adored & loved Pearl, and I'm so sorry you lost her, due to anaesthetic
especially.   There's nothing I can say to help ease your pain, except
that know that I am sending prayers for you.    I hope that your new
piggy Emily is able to put a smile on your face and help "distract" you
from your sorrow a little bit.

Julie, slave to Archie & Dougall
Always a slave to Teddy and Muppet - waiting for me at the Bridge