[Gpdd] [Humour/Health] Phoebe's Catering Service

Evelyn Baker ebak at ca.inter.net
Sat Oct 28 19:52:06 EDT 2006

I was trying to feed Phoebe her Critical Care the other day. If she's
eating on her own, I mix up the Critical Care into a paste and roll
it in to a ball and give it to her. She often gobbles it up this way
or nibbles at it. It's a lot less stressful than syringe feeding it
to her.

However, when I put it in her cage it ends up with litter attached to
it and all kind of things. She had an uneaten cucumber, and I had the
Critical Care in the big bunny syringe which I have kept for
emergencies. I put some on the cucumber and she gobbled it up but
left the cucumber so I put so more on. She ate it all. So then I
found myself in the kitchen and realized I was piping Critical Care
onto sliced cucumbers for my guinea pig.

I've been making Canapes for my my guinea pig! Talk about being a slave.

Phoebe is now on antibiotics and has been eating and asking for food.
Her weight is much better.

Evelyn