[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc - Entertaining Pigs

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 00:24:41 EDT 2006

Martha - Thanks for sharing the pigture of Otis all dressed up
  for Halloween!  That is so cute!!!  We've already saved it and
  have it on our desktop!  He is certainly calendar-worthy!

  Evelyn - We loved your description of your fancy appetizers
  you're making Phoebe  -  what a lucky pig! Maybe you could
  cater piggy parties!  Sounds like maybe Otis and his family
  might be interested, as they're already so excited about
  Halloween!  Isn't it amazing what we'll do for our little dears?
  Glad to hear you found something that works for dear Phoebe.

  Rayna - Your description of Carmen caring for baby Shakira is
  so precious!  She sounds like a wonderful mommie! You certainly
  have cause for celebration!

  Happy Pig-O-ween to Everypig!
  Susi & the Okie Piggies
  (betcha you didn't recognize them in