[Gpdd] MISC- e-bay item

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 29 07:52:49 EST 2006

Dear Jamie

Is this happening in the UK or the USA?  In either instance it would be very
helpful if you could email bat societies and charities to let them know as I
am sure they would want to instigate some kind of response to eBay to make
this stop.

Thanks also for you note to me about Critical care.  Very much appreciated.

Carole