[Gpdd] [GPDD]: Misc - Names and Other Words

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 13:52:38 EST 2006

Carly – Your cat sounds like a pirate – does he wear an eye
  patch?  Of course, I’m not sure a cat would appreciate a
  name like Capt. Jack Sparrow,  but maybe another pirate
  name?
what do the piggies call him?

  Deb – It sounds like an endless battle, stomping out little
  fires here and there when we find these ‘exercise balls’
  on ebay and various websites (but we can’t let up).
  Perhaps we should all focus more on the manufacturers?
  If we can put enough pressure on them, maybe they would
  at least stop promoting these as good for the guinea pigs.

  Carole – hahaha~  I  thought that was some technical term
  that I wasn’t aware of –  likewise, I often get my fingers
  tangled up, whether being rushed, or being half asleep
  (like last night!).  I do go back and try to make corrections,
  but sometimes miss something – hopefully everyone understands,
  and figures out what I meant to say! (like, I meant to say
   “paying no attention” instead of
  “paying to attention”!)

  Alge - I loved the pigture of BB showing her
  toofies to Leah's unsuspecting neighbors!
  Go get'em, BB!

  Rusty and Bullett and a few of the other boys
  have taken to lots of yawns ( aka showing their
  toofies, to show how tough they are, in case
  anypig was thinking about infringing on their
  turf) - maybe they're just practicing to be
  Guard Pigs!

  Susi & the Safer Okie Piggies