[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Muscade

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Oct 29 20:37:23 EST 2006

Debbie & the grieving Dolly Mixtures we are so very sorry to hear about
little Muscade passing onto the Bridge. What a wonderful slave you are
to first rescue her and her friends and then to take care of her with
the nasty lipoma, without you she would never have lived so long or so
well.
Sending piggie kisses and cuddles to the Dolly Mixtures and a big hug to
help you at this time.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully