[Gpdd] announcement- young prince mortimer superpet

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 03:53:57 EST 2006

the royal slaves are pleased to announce that
on their first outing to our local guinea pig show the young princes,
Caramel, Amaretto, Bramble and Mortimer, accompanied by their beautiful
mother her royal highness princess jasmine of nani, young Prince Mortimer
won every class he entered ,won two rosettes and a trophy and the title
'best super pet' with a chance to obtain the coveted 'special award' that
his father's mentor Lenny the Lion Pig also won 2 years ago.
needless to say the herd were beside themselves with pride

Her Royal Highness also won 2x 2nd places and 2x 3rd places, two of those
her son won ahead of her, as they were then in the same group to be
judged!!!
His Royal Highness Prince Biscuit was said to be ' pleased and proud of such
a beautiful  family'
the family celebrated with
hay carrots and cabbage bought with the winnings from the Royal family's
good fortune and shared with the rest of the herd.

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford, UK- slaves to: Their Royal Highnesses, Prince Biscuit of Nani and
Princess Jasmine, Neo and Sam,  Gizmo, Badger and India- remembering Horace
the Boris;Angelina; Barney; the beautiful Sprite; Lenny the Lion Pig, Head
Nurse and Super Pet, at the Rainbow Bridge, together and waiting.