[Gpdd] MISC - Experiencing Technical Difficulties - email

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Mon Oct 30 13:29:42 EST 2006

Everyone and Everypig -

Recently Comcast upgraded their email to "webmail."   It looks nice.  Whatever.

Before, in the digest, if I wanted to email someone privately, I could click their addy, and I would get a blank letter form with the person's addy filled in the To: box.  Now, I click their addy, and I get a blank letter form with nothing in the To:  box.  What's up?

If I want the addy, I have to select, copy and paste it myself (harrumph!!!).

If anyone knows something about this, I would appreciate your comments and perhaps suggestions.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and Sharpless and baby Shakira
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem