[Gpdd] Gpdd] MISC. Rachel Ray Pet of Month Contest

Shauna Osteen shauna1313 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 16:51:35 EST 2006

I completely forgot to mention this in my other post. I was looking for a
recipe today on Rachel Ray's website for her magazine and I saw a Pet of the
Month Contest. I clicked through all the pigtures and of course there were
no guinea pigs! I am going to go through all my pigtures when I get home
tonight and enter my little fur babies. I just thought I would pass it
along.

Shauna, Proud Piggie Parent of Quentin & Zeus as well as Momo waiting at the
Bridge