[Gpdd] [gpdd] misc - Is anyone in need of baby piggies in Long Island area?

Sandi Korman sdattler at axcessystems.com
Tue Oct 31 12:11:33 EST 2006

My newest piggie gave birth to 3 beautiful piggies last Saturday.  Unfortunately I have 4 piggies already and am unable to keep the 3 babies.

They are beautiful babies.  I think I have 2  boys and a girl.  The boys are curly haired; one completely white and one completely black.  The girl is Short-haired, very shiny and mocha brown.

I live in Long Island NY and want them to have a good home.  I've contacted my vet and she has her ears open for a good home.

Please contact me directly if interested.  I can email pigtures.

Thanks,

Sandi