[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Buttercup

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Oct 31 19:02:41 EST 2006

Jenn, Family, Polly Pig and Honey Pig we are so very very sorry that
little Buttercup has passed onto the Bridge.  We hope she's popcorning
and playing in the beautiful fields with Sully and all her other friends
from the gpdd.

Thanks for sharing a little of her life, what wonderful slaves you are
to rescue her knowing she was pregnant. She's had a wonderful life with
you all which would never have happened if you hadn't rescued her.  I'm
so glad you have one of her little furbabies to carry on her memory.
I've also been crying for you too, take care, take one day at a time.

Piggie kisses and cuddles to the little furbabies and a big cuddle to
help you.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully