[Gpdd] Misc: Where's Waldo? oops! I meant Brownie Bear & Butterscotch???

Leah McNeil leah.mcneil at kuehne-nagel.com
Fri Sep 1 11:31:49 EDT 2006

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
I hope all is well with you all. I've been
a busy, little Slave these days, I must say.
I gave Brownie Bear & Butterscotch their
last dosage of (oral) Ivermectin last night,
so I hope wheee killed all of those yukky
buggies. For the past 3 Thursday nights,
I have been doing the Full clean on the
piggies (all towels, pigloos, cage, water
bottles, dish, tents, & cuddly cups) and
last night was no exception. I was up late.
I'm ready for this 3-day wheeeekend. Mama
Slave NEEDS it!

Anyways, Daddy Slave and I have been
Really busy because we are looking to
buy BB & BS their first house. Yes, it's
true. We are Finally going to buy a house.
BB is tired of renting, so she has instructed
us to find the Purrrrrrfect house (although
you homeowners know that there is no
such thing). But, wheee are gonna try our
best to make sure those pigs are happy
with our choice. So, wish us luck!

Well, I need to get back to work, but I just
wanted to check in and let ya'll know that
whee are still alive and stuff. I'm sorry I
haven't been as active as I need to be on
the Digest, but just know that I am keeping
all grieving and ailing Piggies & Slaves in
our Prayers.

P.S. HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
            Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear