[Gpdd] [GPDD] Health: Piggie Prayers

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 14:17:54 EDT 2006

Candy-
  Welcome back!  I, too, was absent for a goodly number of months, and
  know what you mean by withdrawal!  Though I haven't had the chance
  to catch up on back issues, as I have done in the past, at least I am
  now 'back among the living'!   A big Happy Birthday and Congratulations
  to your dear Topper - what a guy!  The Okie Piggies don't like to miss
  a chance to celebrate, we will most certainly toast him this evening;
  and would most definitely like to recommend that Topper adopt a new
  piggie friend. I'm sure that would set him back to his old self.

  Martha-
  We are sorry to hear of Sally's difficulties - strange indeed. We will
  certainly keep her (and you) in our piggie prayers. Do let us know
  what you find out.

  Leila-
  So sorry to hear about your sweet Peacable Patch.  A couple of our
  boys had a round with unwelcome pests earlier this summer, don't
  know where they came from, either. None of the others were bothered.
  Our Mable breathes hard and makes a strange noise when she is
  all relaxed. The vet didn't know what to make of it, she seems fine
  otherwise (in fact, she always seems surprised that anyone takes
  notice, doesn't want to be bothered). He said it seems to be like
  snoring, just when she is very relaxed. But perhaps we should have
  her checked out again . . . it is a blessing that we can help each
  other in this way.  We will keep dear Patch in our piggie prayers,
  let us know how she is doing, and give her a big hug from us.

  Bonnie-
  Welcome to the piggie family here - Cosmic is a wonderful name for
  a special piggie.  Did he injure his leg somehow?  We'll keep him in
  our piggie prayers and believe that he will soon be good as new. I'm
  sure he will be better as soon as he sees you again!

  Piggie hugs'n'kisses,
  Susi & the Okie Piggies