[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc - The rest of the (biggest rodent) story . . .

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 16:11:23 EDT 2006

Just for the record - here is the response I received from USPS
  (so soon!) - and, in all fairness, I will note that since it is called
  "Wonders of America", I suppose they are saying that the beaver
  is the biggest rodent in America. Is that claim correct?
  Anyway, below is more contact information, if anyone is interested.
I suppose we could mount a campaign to have a stamp for cavies,
  in fact, how about a Peter Gurney stamp?   :-)
  Susi & the OP Activists

  -----------------------

  Response (Venessa H) - 09/01/2006 12:32 PM
Dear Susi EASTIN,

Thank you for your comments.

The Wonders of America stamp series features forty natural and man-made
wonders of the United States. These remarkable places, plants, animals,
and structures were selected from every region of our country. If you
would like to forward your suggestion for other stamp ideas, please
write to:

CITIZENS' STAMP ADVISORY COMMITTEE
U.S. POSTAL SERVICE
1735 N LYNN ST STE 5013