[Gpdd] behavior--floor time adventures

DEB GANLEY debg43 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 1 23:12:46 EDT 2006

I have 2 C&C houses--the 2x4 is Molly & Emma's house, Potter has the 2x3 apartment that we had to get her when she didn't "age gracefully" according to my vet & started snitting at the other girls.  Potter is an escape artist--every once in awhile, she'll yank on the sides of her house till either the door opens or the side comes down.  Then, she's very equitable--she'll yank on Molly & Emma's door till it opens & everyone is sprung!  I got up the other morning & there they were, Potter had been at it again---doors open, walls on the floor & everyone looking at me like "where's breakfast?"  (Before I get grief for being a lousy slave, we're totally pig-proofed & my girls have their own room so they are completely  safe when they're out.  They're usually free-range anyway, whenever we're home.)  Here, we think we have the piggies outsmarted & contained--who are  the smarter ones?  Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma