[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Vernon has gone to the bridge

James Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Sat Sep 2 15:30:10 EDT 2006

Saturday; Sept. 2nd; 3:20 P.M.

Dear Kay,

I am so very, very sorry to hear about the passing of your sweet little
Vernon.  He was such a sweet little joyful guy that somehow it just
doesn't seem fair does it?  He started life under difficult circumstances
but thankfully you were there to rescue him along with Elliot, Miles, and
William.  I know that he appreciated the good quality of life that you
provided for him for the short time that he lived with you.

Now, Vernon is happy, content, and running in endless fields of parsley
and clover.

I was impressed with the way you described your vet; it sounds as though
he did all that could possibly be done to save Vernon.  I think that some
higher Power needed Vernon more that you.  He will be in my prayers.

With sympathy and condolences,

Jim..........and Olivia