[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Surprize Baby

Eliza elizaminuet at verizon.net
Sat Sep 2 16:48:31 EDT 2006

 My boyfriend surprized me with a baby guinea pig this morning. I am not
certain if it is a boy or a girl (have not checked yet) right now I'm
letting the wee one get use to his/her new home. He/She is adorable. He/she
is an aby with black, brown, & white patches.

Hard to believe it has been several months since my beloved, Delta went to
the rainbow bridge. Somehow I'd like to think Delta knows a new piggy is in
my life and is smiling down on me.
Wish me luck the new baby becomes comfortable in her new home quickly.

Eliza