[Gpdd] [Health] Piggies breaking wind?

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 22:51:57 EDT 2006

Linda and all,
  I do believe piggies break wind as you call it
  for the ladies. However with my Jimmy Jr,
  and Spunky it is more like letting a bomb.
  They both seem to have gassy odors about
  them on occasion. More than once Spunky
  has let one explode from his hinney while I
  have been holding him. He gets very embarrassed
  and tries to hide. Now Jimmy is something
  different intirely he just looks up as to
  say "What was that mom? Something
  stinks, where did that smell come from?"
  Poor Jimmy, not sure if he is clueless or
  just playing innocient. But in my opion if
  they are not breaking wind or letting bombs
  they have got me fooled cause I have
  no other explianation for what I smell
  cause I know that it's not me and had
  to come from the masters.