[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] General

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Sep 3 20:40:38 EDT 2006

Welcome back Candy, sorry to hear you've been unwell :o(
Congratulations and a very happy birthday to Topper, wow 5 years old.
Psst don't forget to make sure you tell your slave that you require
extra treats and play time for your pressie (he he he).

Go Susi, we were impressed that you told the government they had their
facts a bit awry. Glad to hear they came back to you so quickly. Now
we're from 'down under' and we understand that the US is just not
America, so why didn't they clarify that? Oh well now all you gpdd's in
the USA should send to the address to get them to print off stamps of
the most cutest, adorable, wonderful (Duke stop it, anyone will think
you've got a big head - OK grandma slave - sigh!!!) and if they do, we
would like to purchase some to keep also.

Bonnie we wish Cosmic all the best with his sore leg. Please keep us
informed as to how he is going. Sending piggie kisses and cuddles to
help him get better.

Congratulations Eliza on being a slave again. We hope you enjoy your
furbaby, let us know what his/her name is once you find out, maybe even
post some pics as well.

Lisa we hope that Delaney's breathing improves quickly. Do you think
maybe an allergy?? We send her piggie kisses and cuddles and hope her
fur grows back real soon. It's so frustrating being a slave and not
being able to help our babies when they are unwell.

Wishing every piggie and slave a great week.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully