[Gpdd] Misc RIP Steve Irwin

Folly Farm lfolly at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 4 03:44:50 EDT 2006

Hey,

I'm a definetly a rodent-type girl, but I was really sad to hear about Steve Irwin.  He loved not only his crocks, but lots of other little creatures as well.  He went against most naturalists in "letting nature take it's course" by flipping turtles over, and saving numerous small and large animals from unnecessary deaths by his own caring hand.  He was way too and young to die and will be greatly missed.  My heart goes out to Terri and their kids.

Lisa Stanley ) - :
& the Herd Brody, Keely, Shayla, Genevyeve, Bronwyn & Delaney