[Gpdd] [GPDD] Announcement- Sylvan

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 07:56:44 EDT 2006

Sadly, we must announce that our dear Sylvan, our
  beautiful silver agouti boy, suddenly left us for the
  Rainbow Bridge. He seemed fine until Sunday
  morning, and by evening he was gone, in spite of
  our best efforts and prayers. (I sometimes wonder
  if praying that their illness be gone and they are
  healthy and happy sends them there, as we know
  that they are in excellent health there. Still, I
  would not wish them to linger if they are in pain
  or cannot recover. :-(
  Sylvan is mourned by his new family, the Texas
  Belles - Belle, Fifi, Bitsy and Teeny, as well as
  the rest of the Okie Pigges . . . including some
  very sad slaves. He will be laid to rest with the
  Okie Piggies (and one bunny) who have gone
  on to the Bridge before him, under the shade
  trees and bushes beside the pond, in a lovely
  field of clovers and fine grasses. A clump of
  red clovers will be planted on his grave.
  We want to thank everyone for their prayers
  and kind words, as well as extend our sym-
  pathies to those who have also lost their dear
  piggies to the Bridge too soon, and also send
  our prayers to those with sick piggies, wishing
  for a speedy recovery.
  Susi & the Okie Piggies
  Snowy & CocoPuff for the Herd, remembering
  Sylvan, Lil' Whistle & Rosie, and the rest