[Gpdd] [CARE] poop box and hay rack questions etc.

Kathy kathma25 at psouth.net
Mon Sep 4 14:49:58 EDT 2006

I had read that they tend to 'go' where they eat. So I bought a plastic bin
and dh cut a opening in it. I put it near the water bottle, then added the
pellet bowl and hay. So the two little buggers stand on the outside and pull
the hay towards them. My daughter 11 tells me once they eat what they can
reach they will go in. Will they?

I also made a hay rank. I just bent a grid then hung it on the side with
ties. I took it down shortly after. DH was worried that if they jumped into
they could also jump out of the cage with a pretty nasty fall. Where should
I hang that?

I am taking Ebony in on Thursday morning to be neutered. We are not sure if
Daisy is expecting, but I did buy a scale.  She does look round. I plan to
keep him in the store bought cage on cloth diapers. I have plenty of them.
>From what I read they tend to be up and around quickly ( I hope).  I don't
know for sure. They both get so upset unless they are near each other. It is
the only time I hear him wheeking loudly. You have to be very close to hear
him make any sound otherwise.  I am taking him to the Mann Memorial Clinic
in Kennebunk.

Kathy

Like to swap your books?
http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?r_by=kathma25@psouth.net