[Gpdd] [MISC]<keeping piggies warm and day of the guinea pig>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 04:31:54 EDT 2006

Hi All,

@steve; maybe snugglesafe is an option? (for example:
http://www.snugglesafe.ca/index.htm but there are more links, google it!)
This is a sort of a rubbery disc (no wires, batteries or water neccesary and
it's safe for chewing) And i think it was originally meant for ferrets. You
put it in the microwave and it stays warm for about ten hours.
Ow, and ofcourse a happy adoption day to butterscotch ;-)

@everyone: here in the netherlands it's day of the guinypig (well, okay,
guineapig day) on saturday september 9th!! So if any of you need an excuse
to spoil your babies even more than usual, here's the excuse ;-).Lots of us
here are donating to GPshelters (makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :-)
)I do not know if it's more international than just the netherlands.

Grtz&Wkz
Janneke from the winkygirls