[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Baby Lucky

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Sep 5 19:14:50 EDT 2006

Such a young one to lose i'm very sorry for you Linda.  At least you can
have comfort that he had a yummy meal first before passing to the
Bridge.  You're a wonderful slave to have rushed him straight away to
emergency unfortunately for you he just couldn't hold on :o(   We'd like
to pass on piggie kisses and cuddles to Bear and Fluffy and a cuddle for
you.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully