[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences - and prayers for Mouse

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 03:47:44 EDT 2006

It breaks my heart to read of all these piggies going to The Bridge just
recently. I just wanted to express my condolences to the slaves of Caramel
Cotton Candy, little Lucky and the oldtimer, Smores. Losing piggies is never  easy,
but may it bring some small grain of comfort to know that we members of  the
worldwise piggie community share your grief and wish you well.

I also want to say I will remember Mouse in my prayers. Any surgery for
these little guys seems very risky, and I know it will be a nightmare for Judi
waiting to hear how it went. You are both in our thoughts and prayers - please
let us know how it goes.

Apologies and condolences to any other slaves who have recently lost pigs
and who have not received condolences from the Dolly Mixtures and me. Sadly,
sometimes there are just so many departures it seems impossible to keep up with
them all.

Hugs to you all

Debbie, in France