[Gpdd] HEALTH: bloating

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 7 12:19:08 EDT 2006

Dear Laura

I don't know what the equivalents would be, but what you could try is
searching for them on Google, i.e. put in the search 'Dentinox collic drops
UK' and then email the company.  They may well manufacture the items for the
U.S. as well, and could tell you what equivalent product names they trade
under in the U.S.

Hope this works!

Carole