[Gpdd] [HEALTH] neutered

Kathy kathma25 at psouth.net
Thu Sep 7 21:24:31 EDT 2006

Ebony had his neuter today.
I was not able to pick him up today. I asked if he could spend the night.
The vet said it was no problem. She said they might not have food, but would
go out and get some :). I called and was told "He is doing real well". I
then asked if that was all and was told "yes". How helpful is that? LOL

Although we are pretty sure we might have pups coming already. I can't
really tell. I was not aware they could breed so young. I bought a scale.
How do you know if Daisy is gaining from growing or gaining with pregnancy?
I have poked her and do not feel anything but fluff. My son suggested a
ultrasound. I guess he never picked up my views on those not always being
needed.

I am also wondering.. Um. If the testicles are removed where do they store
the sperm for 3 weeks?

Kathy

Like to swap your books?
http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?r_by=kathma25@psouth.net