[Gpdd] MISC: Thank You and Missing Digests

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 03:58:18 EDT 2006

Greetings Digesters and PigJesters -

First, many, MANY thanks to all of you who sent
good wishes to Topper for his 5th birthday.  He
really thinks he is "Mr. Big Ike" now having
received so much attention.  I fear that Cat X
will demand even MORE for her 16th birthday on
the 12th.  I'm sure she figures she is bigger and
older therefore she deserves a "bigger and better"
celebration.  Ah... what children I have raised.....

Second, I did not receive two digests this week:
#266 for Sunday 9/3 and
#270 for Thursday 9/7.
I went to the archives and read them, but I really
prefer to be able to go back and reference them
in digest form.  If any of you received them, would
you mind forwarding me copies?  Thanks!

Again and again, thank you for all your good wishes
for Topper and a huge thank you for the good
words and wishes that many of sent on my continuing
recovery from the late unpleasantness of my
near-croaking a few months ago.  Your care and
concern are medicine for my soul.
Digesters are the absolute BEST!

Much love and gentle healing for all peoples and piggies
who are ill or grieving.

Candy; Topper; and Cat X
and beloved Mollie at the Bridge