[Gpdd] BEHAVIOUR] Bringing a new boar into the house?

staileys staileys at comcast.net
Fri Sep 8 17:39:19 EDT 2006

Steve - For 5+ years our two intact boars, Anakin and Dodger, lived together
very peacefully.  When Dodger died, I did not want Anakin living alone.
Judi Lainer of the Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue (DC area) matched him up
with a young rescued spayed female.  Right from the start the two got along
famously and Anakin lived out his final 9 months a very happy piggie.

I would think Mr. Butterscotch would find a spayed female a much more
compatable partner than another male (neutered or not).

Laura Stailey and the 4 Fluffernutters who say "Go Bucks! Beat Texas!"
Sorry Tex

-