[Gpdd] (Health) Re: Mr. Cooders

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 9 12:35:05 EDT 2006

Alge,
  We're sorry to hear that Mr. Cooders (a.k.a. Coodie-Three-Toes, hehe) is feeling poorly. We will keep him in our thoughts and prayers and we're keep our paws crossed that he recovers soon.

  I know what you mean about thinking about the day our precious piggies must mass on to the Bridge...I have 3 pigs that are either nearing, or are past the age of five. Every morning I get up and check on the old timers, half expecting one of them to have passed in their sleep. I know it sounds bad, but I worry about them so much.

  Our condolences to all who have lost their piggies, and hopes for a speedy recovery for those who are ill.

  Stacy and the Squee Squad