[Gpdd] (Misc) Re: Adoption Anniversaries

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 9 12:40:52 EDT 2006

Cindy,
  Has it really been two years?! Jasper and Tigger are very angry with me, as their Adoption Anniversary was in August as well and I completely forgot! I tried to explain to them that I have been going to school to be a Vet Tech so I can be an even better Piggy Mommy, and that I have had a lot of tests to study for...apparently that isn't a good enough excuse. I guess I am going to owe them lots and lots of extra treats and cuddles to make up for it!

  Stacy and the Squee Squad (who are wondering what else Mommy might forget--don't let it be the veggies!)