[Gpdd] (Misc) Steve Irwin

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 9 12:50:39 EDT 2006

I know this is the GPDD and not the "Steve Irwin Forum", but I too wanted to say how shocked and upset I was over his death (yes, I cried a little...maybe I'm too emotional). Perhaps he was a little over the top at times, but he was so passionate about his animals. If everyone had even one-tenth the compassion and love of animals that Steve had, wouldn't this world be a much better place? We certainly wouldn't have animal shelters overflowing with poor little souls in need of a home...

  R.I.P. Steve Irwin and Peter Gurney, champions of those who could not speak for themselves...

  Stacy and the somber Squee Squad