[Gpdd] bladder stones.

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Sat Sep 9 16:22:19 EDT 2006

Cathy and Algy. I have read many post about bladder stones. Leah does a "power hour" where she syringes water into her pigger that is prone to bladder stones. Hopefully she will read and respond with how much water she does each time. There is also an herb called shingletong (?sp.). you can find in a natural or health food store that is supposed to be good. Also parsley is not a good vegetable to feed our little fur loves. It has calcium oxelate which can cause bladder stones.

I rarely post, but read every day. I have been saddened beyoud words over all the losses and illnesses over the last few months. I want to send my sincere sympathy for those who have lost a pigger and well wishes and prayers to those who are dealing with ill ones.
Elizabeth L.