[Gpdd] Announcement: A New Addition

SgtMickey at aol.com SgtMickey at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 12:52:00 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted but I keep reading everyday. I did want
to take a minute though to announce that I have a new addition to my guinea
pig  family. Lincoln was officially adopted from the Vanderburgh Humane Society
here  in Evansville, IN on August 31. Since I work there, I brought him home a
few  days after he came in and fostered him. He gets along so well with my
other two  males, Bentley and Cooper, that he's a keeper.  I'm thrilled to have
him in our home. He's an agouti teddy and has the best personality!  He
likes to be cuddled and visit the pet store from time to time. His new
babysitter, my Shar Pei Isabelle, just loves him and he loves her too:) I  honestly
don't know how I could have spent so many years without a guinea pig.  The six
that I have are just wonderful creatures and I try to educate the best  that I
can about them at our shelter. We're doing pretty good, most of our  piglets
don't stay more than a week and many of them go home with repeat  adopters. It's
awesome.

I also wanted to wish my wonderful Priscilla, a happy one year anniversary.
She was one of the last animals to leave a closing humane society in a near by
 county. She had lived in a shelter for nearly a year before she came to my
house. I love her to pieces. Piglets are the best!!

Sydney and the Gang
Elvis, Presley, Priscilla, Bentley, Cooper and  Lincoln