[Gpdd] [HEALTH] bladder stones.

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 10 13:02:54 EDT 2006

I was REALLY surprised to read this (below).  Can anyone give me more info
on this.  My pigs love parsley, and I feed it to them regularly, not knowing
until today this piece of info on calcium oxelate.

Does anyone else give their pigs parsley and have they been okay, or have
they gone onto develop bladder stones?

I don't want to feed my pigs anything that will do that.  I'd heard about
spinach being bad for bladder stones, but not parsley.

Please help.

Carole